|View more photos|
Maili Saba Camp is a sanctuary of tranquility and conviviality that rejects the rigidity of modern life.
Tucked away on the edge of the magnificent, dormant, Menengai Crater, Maili Saba accommodates only twenty pampered guests at a time. It embraces a warm casual atmosphere within African simplicity.
Whether you will visit us on your way to the Northern/ Western frontier, or come for a weekend out, you will leave refreshed and inspired by nature just twenty minutes from Nakuru National Park.
Maili Saba Camp offers a comfortable, relaxing and secure environment where we do our level best to suit your every need.
If you are looking for gourmet cooking, a relaxed atmosphere and excellent yet non-intrusive service, Maili Saba Camp is the
place to go for.
- 5 twin-bed Banda’s.
- 5 double-bed Banda’s of which two have an attached children’s room.
- 1 family cottage accommodating up to 6 guests in a master bed room, with en-suite bathroom and two twin rooms with shared bathroom facilities, a large living room, and terraces.
We serve gourmet style food and have a fully stocked bar.
Since we love to go the extra mile, self-catering doesn’t fit
in our concept.
Electricity and power supply:
Maili Saba camp is connected to a main power grid.
- Swimming pool.
- Guided nature walks.
- 20 minutes drive to the main gate of Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Nature walks down the Menengai Crater, ballooning safaris and game drives can be organized from Maili Saba Camp.
- Each Banda has an uninterrupted view of the magnificent Menengai Crater.
Visit www.mailisabacamp.com for more details.