|View more photos|
Murera Springs Eco Lodge has easy access to the Meru National Park which is one of the most promising tourist destinations in Eastern Africa. Meru National Park promises to touch the very essence of your soul just as it did with the early conservationists Joy and George Adamson.
Murera Springs Eco Lodge offers a piece of paradise at affordable rates. As an Eco lodge all vegetables and fruits are grown in the area around the lodge. Enjoy your stay relaxing by the pool or bar area between or after game drives and evenings around camp fire.
The dining area, bar and swimming pool for the guests are the centre of life for those times when you want to just relax under the majestic canopy of the trees to be found at Murera Springs Eco lodge.
You will dine on a varied menu ranging
from haute cuisine to vegetarian and
To experience the Meru National Park from such comfort and style is the promise of Murera Springs Lodge!
• 10 en-suites cabins with veranda
• Bar and lounge area
• Dine on a varied menu ranging from haute cuisine to vegetarian and nouvelle - African, and all vegetables and fruits grown in the area around the lodge
Electricity and power supply:
- All solar run
- Charging facilities in the reception
- Game drives in the Meru Park and Rhino sanctuary
- Local farm visits
- Bird watching in the lodge
- Visit to Adamson’s old base camp
- Swimming pool
- Safari Shop